The Moon by TCC
Mirror images of reflected coins leave the mirror and become real!
This is a pure, visual effect that breaks the boundary between fantasy and reality.
We call it 'The Moon'.
Reality is fantasy. Fantasy is reality.
Paul Harris and Tayari Casel published a set of lecture notes in 1979, and in it was fantastic coin routine called 'Twilight'.
During the past 40 years, Twilight has also evolved through many versions, and just a few months ago, we were fortunate to have encountered the version that is by far the cleanest and most poetic - 'The Moon'.
'The Moon' is a lesser-known treasured routine of Mr. Satoh. It is a new interpretation of 'Twilight'. Based on the original effect, Mr. Satoh changed the handling of the whole routine that even makes you totally unaware of the existence of any sleights, and have perfected the entire illusion. A mirror, a coin, a fantasy journey.
When you are performing 'The Moon', you are not only performing this effect, but also the 40-year evolution history of 'Twilight'. So, we made a high-grade soft leather bag for the specially gimmicked mirror, which is easy to carry and adds a sense of ritual to the routine.
An expanded shell and a soft performance surface will be used in the routine. Considering that most of people already have an expanded shell, we have decided NOT to include an expanded shell.
You can learn this legendary effect right out of the box.
- No difficult sleights.
- Pure visual effects that break the boundary between reality and fantasy.
- Detailed online instruction.
- Each gimmick mirror is handmade and fully polished. The surrounding edges are smooth and neat, which provides protection allows for smooth sleights.
- Ingenious gimmick design makes your magic more fantastic.
- With the included soft leather case, it is easy to carry, making the routine more ritual, and can fully protect the props and extend its service life.
- With the microfiber mirror cloth, you can clean the mirror anytime and anywhere.
PS: You will also need a soft performance surface for this routine.