Pro Carrier Deluxe by Joshua Jay
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Way back in 2000, Joshua Jay designed and released the Pro Carrier. It was the first of its kind, in a way: a quality leather case that held a pack of cards, coins, packet tricks, extra cards or items, and displayed your business card. It was and is a wildly popular item among working professionals.
After 16 years, the Pro Carrier is getting its first major update. Fans and users of the Pro Carrier will be delighted with the design improvements. If you've never used the Pro Carrier, this item has the capability to transform your magic! This is not hyperbole. The Pro Carrier is designed to be carried with you at all times, and magicians who integrate the Pro Carrier into their life will ALWAYS have a forty-minute close-up show within arm's reach. Never again kick yourself for not carrying duplicate cards. No more regrets about that shell you wish you had, or the double-facer you forgot to bring. All your signature tricks in one place, always by your side.
- Holds two decks, four half dollars, 4 packet tricks, and business cards
- Made of high quality leather
- Includes clip for easy attachment to belt or briefcase
- Fits in your pocket or stands upright on a table
- Magnetic flap: this used to be Velcro
- Iron clamp: so you can flip it to a case or your belt; this used to be looped
- Now holds TWO decks