Modern Z Wallet Pro & Rainbow Card (KH Corner) by Kelvin Chow & Higar
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Crafted by Kelvin Chow (of Quiver fame), the Modern Z Wallet Pro measures 100mm x 85mm, making it slightly larger than a standard sized playing card. The wallet consists of two sides which can be used to switch/change a playing card (or any other flat object that fits into the compartments). Inside each side of the wallet is a compartment and on the opposite side an Out to Lunch style holder.
Both sides of the wallet are magnetized so they stay closed. The sides have been shortened, which makes the wallet look thinner and hides the fact that it opens on both sides. Each side of the wallet has been cleverly marked to keep track of which side is which.
Instructions are provided online, and several tricks are taught with the wallet. There are so many effects using a Z Wallet that you will have no shortage of uses for the Modern Z Wallet Pro.
- The locking system on both sides (removable for those who likes to lock only one side)
- Holds playing cards and can be used with Rainbow by Higar (included)
- Out to Lunch principle built-in
- Secret hiding compartment on both sides
- A brand new logo with embossed marking so you can identify which side to open without even looking
- Made with genuine leather
- Completely sold out at Blackpool!
Also included is a Rainbow Card gimmick by Higar, which fits invisibly into the clear sleeve of one side and makes the corner of a King of Hearts appear in a photograph taken with a borrowed phone. If you own Torn Corner Machine 2.0 by Juan Pablo, then the corner of this gimmick will match 100%.