Instapad 2.0 by Goncalo Gil and Danny Weiser
The magician introduces the Instapad 2.0 by saying that it will be important in a few moments. A card is freely chosen and signed. Then, the magician can perform his favorite card routine, keeping the Instapad 2.0 aside for the big finale.
Magically, the signed card vanishes from the deck. At that moment, the magician picks up the Instapad 2.0 and tells the participant that their card is in the pad, and a magician is holding it. When the magician starts to flip the pages, an animation will start and the signed card will pop out from the pad!
- You will produce the signed card
- Instant reset
- There is no switches of any kind
- Everything can be examined
- Easy to do
- You can perform it surrounded (angle proof)
- You will finish 100% clean (nothing to palm or discard)