Initial Shock by Alex Latorre
Imagine this: A participant selects any card from the deck. They initial the face of their card, on both ends. The rest of the deck is returned to the card box. The selected card is slid into the card box, so it protrudes for about half its length.
No switch of any kind, this really is their initialed card.
You now write your initials on the card box. In the blink of an eye, your initials jump from the box onto their initialed card! This looks so amazing!
You can immediately remove the card and hand it to them, too. Oh, and you can hand them the card box, too. Nothing to find! I’m not kidding. Nothing is palmed or stolen away, either. Just a perfect, visual miracle.
- Beautiful, durable gimmick
- Immediately hand out the initialed card and the card box for examination
- Uses a regular, ungimmicked card box
- Nothing is palmed or stolen away
- Super visual and clean
- Resets in 2 seconds and can be repeated with a different card every time