Heist by Jack Wise
It's rare to find practical, visual parlor magic, and rarer still to find good opening effects. With Heist you have a perfect, magical and impressive opener for your parlor show. Based on Tommy Wonder's classic "Ring, Watch, Wallet" effect (a trick with a one-hundred year history), Irish stand-up comedian and magician Jack Wise has reimagined the workings of this trick so that they are far more practical and reliable than previous versions. After years of honing this trick in comedy clubs and stages across Europe, Vanishing Inc. Magic is proud to present Heist.
- A quick, impressive opener using props that you wear!
- Perfect for close-up and stand-up performances
- Includes all required props (including good quality gimmicked watches and wallet)
- Features three handlings and two funny fully-scripted professional presentations
- Complete with everything you need all inside a beautiful storage case
- Detailed instructional download featuring Jack Wise and Andi Gladwin
Along with Jack Wise's full presentation and handling, you'll learn two strong methods from Andi Gladwin (please note that one requires a PK Ring) and his "Modern Crime" presentation that makes the opening of your show interactive, funny and jaw-droppingly magical.
Some of the top professional magicians in the world have already been using Heist as a feature of their show. It is now finally available.